Sunday, July 26, 2009

At the pool with the Nieces in St.. George

Chandler and I have been in St. George for the past week. We did a lot of fun things. Right when we got there we first went to the pool with my nieces. Here they are posing like models in the front of the community center on the water fall.

Here is Eva totally getting into it! She was loving that we were all laughing and taking her photos! She was being so funny! (she'll be just like her auntie ;) haha)
Eva, Me, Chan, and Brooklyn... At this pool they have a lazy river, whirl pool, baby center with pools, toddlers pool with lots of slides and a pouring bucket, lap pool, Hydro-tube slide, and a splash pad right out side.
Eva on her daddy's back- Jaret.
Me and Eva- she was a lil swimmer
She is so fun and so sweet.

here is a clip of Eva and I coming down slide- I think I took her down that slide at least twenty times. That's all she wanted to do but I was having a blast myself! She is not scared of anything. She and I would do different things inside the slide and she would just laugh and talk to me inside the slide- then I would tell her "hurry hurry hurry sit up we gotta get ready to come out at the end" She would kinda climb off me and let me get her ready to lift her so she wouldn't go under!

No comments: