Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Done Deal!!

Its just barely staring to hit me I think.... Chandler and I have our plane tickets to move to Hawaii on August 11Th on Hawaiian AIR!!! CRAZY! We will fly out of Vegas on that Tues and his coach will pick us up. I can hardly comprehend it! HA! I feel like I still have so much to do (sell cars, rent out our condo in Provo, pack up, leave, say goodbye to family and friends in Huntington and then down to St. George, find an apt over there when we get there, a job for me, and a car for us) I am working on all of it as I type! If any of you know of anyone looking for a place to live in Provo or a new car to buy we got just the thing! let us know ;) lol! But again, for the most part... we are so fortunate to have this opportunity to move and for Chan to get an education and for a great last two years of the basketball experience at Chaminade. You know how I am with blogging so I'm sure you will hear more! Come visit us! I'm not there yet but I already miss all of you so come see us! I felt like my flight was very reasonable- one way of course but still -the deals are out there so start searching!

Thank you Kaylene for you know what! I truly appreciate it- and YOU!
Love you!

2 comments:

Kaylene & Meagan said...

You are so welcome. I am happy it worked out like it did. Love you both.

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited for you both this is going to be a WONDERFUL adventure!