Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Park City

Chandler and I spent the whole day together and had a wonderful time! We took a drive up through Deer creek and Heber to park City! It was Gorgeous!

I love Park City... I always have... It is such a fun little town! Here is main street!




The free trolley that runs the city! I used to ride that in kindergarten all over town with my sisters when I lived there...



Just hangin out

After we walked around downtown we went up to the Alpine Slide....

Riding the lift up the mountain... I just could not get over how pretty and nice it was up there!








The city view
Okay whoops its crooked... I dont want to rotate it cuz it will ruin my blog post order..haha but you get the idea! Chan was so sweet to pull mine...he wouldnt let me help :)


Here we go!!!



On our way home from PC we stopped in Provo canyon to go look out over the cities at Squaw Peak! He had never been up there. He couldnt believe it! You can see forever in Utah county up there! We were pointing out every place and spot and street in the town!


1 comment:

Melanee said...

I am so jealous, I've never been to Park City & have always wanted to go. It looks great!
Hope everythings going well for you & your plans to head to Hawaii soon.