Tuesday, August 4, 2009

4 wheeling


For the 24th weekend we were up in Huntington area. We went four wheeling up past Joe's Valley! It was beautiful! The picture above if of Chan and Tyler with their lil friend ;(
Here is the family- Chan, me, Uncle Sam, Kaylene, Meagan, Geri, Kelly, Tyler, Morgan, and Gaylene!
Da girls
Da group
Da boys!
Da deer! Jk... We got so close to it and it didn't even care! It was so sweet!
It hailed on us a lil bit but it wasn't even cold...we just pulled over under a big tree and it past over in minutes!
Tyler and Morgan
Chan
I came walking out of the OUT house and Chan was holding some beautiful flowers for me! How sweet...it was so cute!
Chan and Meag warming up the four-wheelers!



Here I have a video of a Helicopter- It was a neat site to see! It was going back and forth to the mines...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lier! I cant believe you are leaving in a few days! it is unreal. I am so excited for you guys! anyways this is my blog, sorry it is so lame I will try to update it a little bit. Good luck and keep in touch