Tuesday, August 4, 2009

7 Peaks with the family

Chandler and I went with my cousins to seven peaks!

The kids were wanting me to try to shake them off the snake!

Steven and I... He wasn't really having it... His eyes were bothering him from SPF

All the cute kids! Drew, Olivia, Luke, Steven, and Cody


Steven going to jump in!
Olivia and I going down 7 peaks longest slide ;)

Drew is a lil swimmer... head first everywhere he went!

Don't freak out on this video of my cousin John... this is prob the LEAST amount of air he caught this day!

3 comments:

Kameron and Janzyn said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! A water park sounds amazing.. maybe we should try it out! Have so much fun in Hawaii!! It will be such an adventure so enjoy it :)

Stephanie said...

WE LOVED having you guys there with us!! WE will miss you---and hope to visit you in Hawaii SOON!!! : )

The Mitchell Family said...

super fun we just got back from there it was a blast. you cousin is crazy i was freak en out on the slide.