Thursday, August 13, 2009

Emery County Fair


Before Chandler and I left for Hawaii Meagan and I got a booth at the fair... Meagan did Hairy Caterpillars. They were so cute...she took Nylon and grass seed and did a lil activity with the kids. I offered glitter toes! We had a great time doing this together for three days! The above picture is our cute signs we made!


Here I am working on Meagan...
Over the three days I was none stop BUSY! I figured I did about 55 people in three days!



I did all ages from 3yrs and up~! So fun! Way cute colors!



I really enjoyed hanging out with friends and family from Emery county- got to meet alot of people and talk with people that I didnt really get a chance to talk with at the wedding! Thanks friends and Family for supporting Meagan and I. I was able to make some decent money to contribute to our move to Hawaii!

No comments: