Chaminade at Dixie
I think we all have been looking forward to this game! It was such a joy to have the love and support from friends and family to watch Chan play at Dixie State! I figured we had about 50 people there to just see Chandler play.Here is Eva sharing her suckers..
My camers is not good for sports/action shots...
My cousins Kim and Curtis drove down from Provo! (Thank you guys so much ;))
Sister-Desi, and Zeke
Kelly and Gerie came from Vernal
Me, Grandma Bea and Kaylene
Darcee and I (Thank you Chase and Darc for coming!!)
The siblings!
after the game we thought it would be best to have dinner at our home so that we could all chat and enjoy each others company instead of at a restaurant... here we have Sabre-Star, Cousin Allen and Stacey
The whole gang in the dining room and kitchen- We had yummy Mexican bar.. Nachos, tacos, burritos, chips and salsa, Tamales etc and great company!
At the table L to R Zeke, Kaylene, Grandma, Gwen, Uncle DeeDee, and Spencer
Brielle and Curtis there as well
food Buffet..
Brooklyn was attached to Chan the WHOLE time! She would not let go of him! here he is eating with her she says they were on a date together! I love how Chan is swallowing her table with his legs!
BJ, handsome Kasen boy, Chan and I!
Jana, Tate, and us! It was so good to see you two- for real! I am so sad we really didn't get to sit down and catch up more! I cant wait until Chan and I are living close so we can double-date, just hang, and live a normal life with close friends that we sometime miss out on out here! Jana you are SO sweet! Thanks for the gorgeous compliment on your blog! You are one Gorgeous individual! I don't know what you are talking about -about not standing next to me! I think us two gals needed to be next to each other to try to out shine these two handsome men! Oh well next time! Thank you Tate and Jana for being there it meant alot to us! We loved seeing you all! Look forward to many more times!
3 comments:
we really wanted to be there too, but at the last minute Cody got sick!! So sad we missed the game and seeing you both!
So fun! :) I'm going to steal some of your pictures :) Miss you guys!!
We had fun at Chandler's game! It was good seeing you while you were here. Come back soon!
Post a Comment