Thursday, January 14, 2010

Home sweet Home!

Well I was home for a week before I even snapped a photo- Life was CRAZY when I got home! But I managed to do a few fun things! My sisters and Nieces went Ice skating at the New Rink in St Geo. It was tonz of fun! Here is Brooklyn and Eva dying to get out there on that new smooth ice~!

Here is Dawn with Zeke, and Des. Dawn did so good she picked it right up! and didnt fall once! She was fun to skate hand in hand with!

Dawn, me, and Desiree
Dawn, Eva, ma, and Brooklyn-Eva could not stand up for the life of her... It was hilarious! She was so stinking FUNNY! I laughed so much I could hardly stand up myself!

She just sat on my skate as I slid around the rink!



Ahh I love it!
Then carried her some too...

I have some video of me spinning but Id rather not post ;) I fall pretty hard and just laugh on the ground afterwards so Ill just leave it at that! I missed my sweet husband there! He flew in the night before but was practicing with the team at Dixie state for their game later that night!

No comments: