Thursday, October 21, 2010

Why do we like to scare ourselves?

Chandler and I went and enjoyed dinner in Waikiki at PF Changs - it was a loong day... Then Chan and I went with one of his teammates, Ryan and his girlfriend, Ala to NightMARES! It is a live haunted house here in Honolulu. We were looking for something to do last night and decided we should go get ourselves scared! It was nice because it was not that busy on a Wed. night. We walked right in..it was a pretty good time. Chandler had his arms around me and I walked through first...Chan was squeezing me so tight we were sweating. It was funny! I obviously couldn't take photos...but it reminded me of the Halloweens I spent in SLC and going to Rockypoint and Nightmare on 13th street. Good times! Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween week preparing for Halloween night!

No comments: