Friday, November 19, 2010

Parents Visit

So my pictures go backwards here.. But we went out to dinner to ROYS (my FAV) or should I say my parents took us to Roys for their 11th year anniversary dinner! ;) Here was my dessert! A painters Pallet of sorbets!

Mom and Kenneth opening a little gift from our friends Bonnie and Mark

We went out to Ko'Olina Marina and saw the Black Pearl from the film Pirates of the Caribbean! It was really cool to see it up close and all the details! It was getting dark out quick so not too many pix!



Hanging on the beach in Waikiki at night!
Lunch at a yummy restaurant in Chinatown
Our pork came out on Fire! Literally sitting ON fire! It was GOOD!

We did some fun things we went to the Vietnam and Korean War memorials
We walked by to see the Capitol
We went to the Iolani Palace its where the King and Queen lived before the US took over. It was actually really interesting! I enjoy it alot!

We went to the Waimanalo Beach where my ward goes every Sat to Bbq and play beach volleyball!
Here is Olga, Amber, me, Brea


Da Guadians! ;)

Here we were starting the Manoa Falls hike where I then broke my camera! ;(


I had an AWESOME time while my parents were here! It was such a last minute flight for them to decide to come! Im so glad they had time to take off work which is RARE sense they both own their own business'!
Thanks so Much for everything! We miss you both so much already!

2 comments:

Brea said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad your parents had a good time! you are such great tour guides! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so great that they could visit you. I will never forget you telling me how you hope your marriage is as good as your Mom and Kenneth's is. Your mom is so lucky to have someone treat her so well. She has always been so good to me.