
So.... We leave in the Morning at 7am! We take a 20 minute flight to Maui! I obviously don't get to fly or room with my hubby but I guess Ill survive ;) It will be so nice to have Chandler's parents and Meagan out this yr in Maui and to spend Thanksgiving with us So we will all be together!!!
Chandler's first game is MONDAY against Michigan State(ranked#2 in Nation) at 430 Hawaii time so 730 UTAH time aired on ESPNU
His second game will be either against UConn or Wichita State BUT it all depends on if they win or lose so you can follow the bracket
HERE (click or high light the link)
http://www.goswords.com/documents/2010/8/5/2010_20MIT_20Bracket.pdf
1 comment:
FUNNN!!! Awe thanks for the comment about Em's B-day! I only have 1 so I gotta spoil her rotten!!! (no Primrose reference intended, ha ha)
Gosh I miss you, I need to convince Eli to send me over! It looks like you are doing well and having a great time. BE SAFE! Big Hugs!!!! xoxo
Post a Comment