Tuesday, February 22, 2011

PCC

Pearl Country Club hosts' The Hawaii Pearl Open and my brother Jerrel has always been invited to play in the tournament. So Jerrel came out and stayed with us. His excuse to come see us is always for a tournament... He has been out three times- all for golf! I like to believe it's because he wants to stay with us! ;) He played decently well. The tournaments' first round got rained out and so it was cancelled completely for the first day. So the second day he shot a 73 which allowed him to make to cut for the finals. On the final day we went and followed him around and spectated him on all 18 holes. I loved it! We weren't quite sure how Chan was going to get around 18 but it worked out to wear he got to ride with another golfer! And I had an Official drive me around (a friend of ours who was working the tournament anyway)

Here is J on the first hole
This course was amazing! This panoramic picture I took barely even shows the course and it all looks like it runs together anyway! On these upper holes on the back 9 over look Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial- pretty neat!

And here we are on the 9th hole!




It was a good time! Unfortunately Jerrel didn't play his best game. He was making killer shots down the fairway but was struggling on this weird grass out here in Hawaii for his putts! Oh well! We still had a great time and played a lot while he was here!

1 comment:

The Dabo's said...

Ah Jerrel boy. Haven't seen him in forever! I wish we could take a few trips a year to come see that beautiful land!