Happy 25th Birthday Baby! I Love you!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
B-day | V-day
I have no other excuse other than being busy for not blogging. Unfortunately we did not do too much for Valentines day or for Chandler's Birthday (on Vday). My brother was here in town still and it was just a crazy day for all. Chan had school and I took the day off work to hang out. Thats all I wanted for Vday was a day off work. When Chandler was finished with school we went to one of our favorite beaches Waimanalo and Chandler napped under the umbrella while Jerrel and I played in the 83* water. I have to admit I have not played like that in the waves ever before but it was a blast to body surf. We did get the crap beat out of us and I think I found sand on my scalp for about three days after that! lol! Poor Chan is still dealing with this broken foot. He gets the cast off in 6 days! That evening we went to Dave N Busters with some friends. Thanks Brint and Brea! Had some din din and played some arcade games...


Jerrel and Chan racing! It was a fun chill day. Chandler and I keep telling each other we need to celebrate Valentines Day. We still haven't done much. Oh well. Everyday is Valentines day for us out here together!
Chandler's Family and I went in on a gift together for Chandler. He has been wanting the Ipad for awhile now. He finally has one! He was surprised! He loves it! probably a lil too much! I can hardly keep him off it ;) Its a pretty fun little gadget!
Happy 25th Birthday Baby! I Love you!
Happy 25th Birthday Baby! I Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment