Thursday, March 3, 2011

J.P.A. 2-14-11

When Chandler and I found out that my sister was pregnant... we both said it would be a boy (just because she always thought she would have a girl first, and we have lots of nieces already). We both told her he would come late and on Chandler's birthday (v-day). And that he would be tiny! HA! Its a BOY and he was born on V-day, and he was 6 lbs .15 oz! And he is PERFECT! His little features are adorable!

Here is baby Janson
A day old



about a week old


about two weeks oldIt kills me to not be in Utah at this time. It is so dang hard to be all the way in Hawaii and I haven't met him yet ;( I'm patiently waiting to find a flight home to hug and cuddle on him!

3 comments:

Jake, Keeley, Addi, and Jaycee May said...

He is SOOOOOOOOO cute!

Josh and Megan said...

THANK YOU FOR BLOGGING ABOUT HIM!!! Since I don't have facebook I can't be up to date all the time!!! He is adorable! So teeny!

The Gleave's said...

Oh good, he made it here safely! I'm happy for them. He is adorable. I was just thinking about Desi today and wondering if she had him yet.. good thing I checked your blog :)