Sunday, April 3, 2011

Date Night

Ah! How I love our date nights! This night I was in charge of date night... I didn't know what to do.. My friend Morgan that I work with at the Dr.'s Office gave me this idea for our date.. We went out to dinner to a place called Haleiwa Jo's In Kaneohe ..it was Great! Here we are eating ;)
This was Chandler's steak dinner...ridiculously huge!
This View was STUNNING! This of course does not do anything for what it was really like. The restaurant is basically a tree house. It sits up on this ledge and its all open to the outside and it over looks the Haiku Botanical Gardens, the pond, and Gazebo. Its right up against the mountains. I was in AWE while eating. I think I almost enjoyed the view better than my food. Ha! Times like these is when I am still asking myself.. " I live in Hawaii? WoW!"

The Misty warm evening was so Romantic! We absolutely enjoyed ourselves!

I took this panoramic shot.. Half of the restaurant and looking down on the gardens.

Later that evening we went to Glow Putt... Miniature golf in the dark! We had never been here either. I didn't even know it existed! We laughed and had so much fun!


We tied! I cant believe it! I should have beat him! Thanks for dating my honey! I have a wonderful time!
Ill post next weekend when Chan is in charge of the date.. I think its a day date! (now that I have my weekends back- and can have a life, not having to work on the wknds anymore! Yay!) Life is Good!

No comments: