All my pictures are out of order but this was Easter Sunday at church. Craig, Clint, me and Chan.
This is a huge Banyan Tree on the church property.
We of course took them to Hanauma Bay for snorkeling
Clint and Craig with all their snorkel gear on and loving the water
Chandler always chasing the turtles

We went to Haiku Botanical Gardens. Messin around taking photos!


They went to the PCC and cruised next door to the temple too.. Here is Craig in front on the temple grounds.
Their favorite Beach.. mine too.. Lani Kai. I think they went to Lani Kai every day to relax on the beach.
Craig on the Pillbox hike above Lani Kai
Clint on the hike..its amazing! It over looks Lani Kai neighborhood and Islands.
The guys came along with me to a going away dinner party of a friend of mine, Brea who I work with and our hubs. (They are moving to Brazil for the summer) We went to Jimmy Buffets. Craig me, Chan, and Clint shared the Volcano Nachos... I wonder why they call them Volcano? Seriously is that mound of grease necessary? They were yum though!
I think we BBQed on the beach every other night! We chose a different beach every time. It was so nice! Here we are at the Hilton Lagoon and Beach. Chan and I were messing around, Or shall I say Chan throws me around like I'm his Basketball!
All four of us during dinner on the beach. Great food! Good times!
Clint took this photo of this Sunset and home in Lani Kai- I LOVE it. I think it looks like a postcard. Simply pleasant!
We went out to Ko' Olina to Paradise cove to see the turtles. You are always guaranteed to see turtles there and they are so friendly. They swim right up to you and want to touch your legs and see whats in your hands.

Their last night we did a BBQ at Magic Island after a day at the beach.
Just all hanging out-relaxing! Thanks for the great times. We love having people come visit- it gets us out to the tourist spots and enjoy the beauty of the island! Miss you guys tons already!
1 comment:
k all of these pics are AWESOME! I want their camera! haha but seriously you guys always have so much fun when people come to town. I need you to teach me how to take work off and have fun when people come to visit! ha MISS YOU!
Post a Comment