


And here we have Meagan trying to creep up on another Peacock. It didn't quite work.. He scadadelled off!

One of the days we went out to Hanauma Bay and snorkeled and sadly I did not take any photos- except this one. I was sitting on the beach and I heard the loudest boom, and bang. I turned behind me to the path that you walk on down to the park and where the bus takes you up and down and a huge boulder came crashing down the mountain- I watched it hit the pathway. It shattered! People were lucky they were not walking there and Then- it would have been deadly.

We enjoyed a day at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Every time I go I always think that Ive seen everything possible the park has to offer- Each time it actually gets better and better and I enjoy it more! We had a great day!
Kelly and Gerie on the Parasailing Boat. We all went Parasailing and we were all in Heaven.. well almost that high! It was so quiet and peaceful when you are up there is the sky- It was tandem which made it fun to be up there with someone!
Gerie had her camera there on the boat and we took so many awesome pictures. But something happened to the cameras' setting of being over exposed- so none of the photos of anyone up in the sky turned out ;( maybe next time.We went to one of our favorite restaurants, Haleiwa Joe's. They had these HUGE wooden slippers on the wall as decor and Gerie and Kaylene put their feet up for a pic! Kinda cute ;)
We had to enjoy some time at Lani Kai. It was a little bit windy and cold for me so Grandma and I relaxed in our beach chairs covered in towels and talked a great story! Here is Chan running- yes trying to run anyway. (He is loving being out of his cast) He is playing catch with his dad with this new little ball we have called a woozboo or something and it bounces on water- actually a pretty fun thing!
Every time we went to North Shore we stopped at the shrimp shacks for fresh Shrimp. Its all part of the journey. I do not eat seafood of any sort so I get to go and watch and smell the Garlic!
Kaylene and Dennis
We had to go to Shimazu's a few times! DEE-lious!

Don't worry I didn't order two for myself- Dennis was off on the phone so I'm holding his too. I order Cotton Candy and Creme brulee - it is so stupidly good. Chan gets Cinnamon- which taste exactly like hot cinnamon bears! :)
Meagan and Kaylene
Kelly and Chan at one of the highest points on the ship. 5th level about.
Love the Purse Dennis is wearing! ;)
We packed the surf boards down tot he beach..
Here is Dennis and Kelly just LOVING the water. We were entertained for quite some time just watching them get beat up by every wave that broke on shore. it was hilarious!This happened to Dennis every time! His legs would just go straight up when it knocked him over then he would roll back down!
Chan and Meag at the Gun show!
And yes I went surfing!

Poor Meag got cut up by the Reef and it got infected she had to eventually run to the Dr. while she was here- it looked so painful!
Okay FYI. The look that is on my face is a very common look I do often. I have NO IDEA I am doing it or why. I have been noticing a lot lately that I have a mean scawel look. Mostly my brows quenching together and I look P.O. I have a few random photos of me where I am doing it. And just for the record, I really don't mean it! And I really am never P.O. I promise. I apologize now to those of you who think I'm mean or rude or cold or upset. Im really not. I am working on trying to relax my facial muscles. I find myself doing it a lot outside and its mostly because its so bright. Chan has to remind me a lot of times to stop. I have had Botox injections on about four different occasions and that helps me out A LOT. But for now. ..sorry if you see me like this. ha!
On their last day we went to Pearl Harbor- and again You think you see everything or know everything possible about Pearl Harbor when you've been four times. But it was the best time Ive ever been. I learned so much and I loved it! So surreal so sad but so wonderful they have the memorial.
Here is Chan we are getting ready to get on the U.S.S Missouri
Here is the U.S.S. Arizona
Our strips flying int he wind!
I had such a wonderful time with everyone here to visit! Most importantly A Big Thank you to Dennis, Kaylene and Grandma Bea for supporting us, treating us, and loving us. We are so grateful to have such an amazing supportive family. We are happy you all made it out. See you all soon! Love you!
5 comments:
It looks like you ALL had a great family vacation!!! How much longer are you in Hawaii??
How fun! I just love you guys, and Chan's family. They are the greatest. I hope we can get out there soon! Looking so forward to it. Oh and your face doesnt look mad! You just look like your squinting, so you shouldnt worry about it! Love ya girly
Seriously how fun!!! You are so lucky you get so many visitors! Wish it was us visiting!
Looks like such a fun time!
Looks like such a fun time! Chandler, I saw your fam in St. George a few weeks ago..so good to see them! Glad you're so happy!
Post a Comment