I would like to think that my brother comes to visit Chandler and I but he comes for a golf tournament every year. It seems like I was just barely blogging about Jerrel being here. This year sure has flown by. For Christmas all of us kids bought my dad a trip to Hawaii so he used his ticket to come when Jerrel was here so he could watch him in his tournament.

We went and did this hike called the pill boxes- we couldn't do too much of physical stuff because Jerrel had to walk the course so we took it easy. I don't know why my camera on my cell phone sometimes trips out so these photos look like negatives. This hike goes along the Lani Kai ridge and looks over the beach.

Jerrel messing around on this little tree on a very steep hill...and yes he did fall!


We went to Waimanalo beach-aways my fav!
And now for the tournament! A lot of this post will be repetitive from last year... He plays at a club called The Pearl and it over looks Pearl Harbor. Its a beautiful course, very hilly- up and down. He golfs it for three days- two days to qualify and then the 3rd day is finals. He did make the cut so we walked ALL THREE DAYS! Here was his first tee off..
Chandler and I early morning at the club house waiting for his tee time

TWO OF THE BEST looking men I know!
Chandler was smiling ear to ear because he got to caddy for him. He purely enjoyed it. He said he learned so much and had a great time being able to chat here and there with Jerrel. My dad and I were right along them in the gallery with others walking along watching. I honestly had a BLAST following him, it is so fun to me. The game is so quiet, relaxing, professional, and long. I never care for the game of golf on TV but we all know sports is more exciting when you know someone playing in the game and in person.
Jerrel doesn't think he did very good so he got a little pissed in the moment, but he still made money! And we were enjoying ourselves watching him.
The course was beautiful! The colors were awesome but- my cell phone is just not cuttin it anymore
What a great looking swing he's got!
I was pretending to caddy for him...ya it wasn't happening. His bag was so heavy! Jerrel is sponsored by Oakley and he can get anything and everything from them..You bet I gave him a list of stuff I want ( I also stole these Oakley glasses of his)
This was his last day in the tournament
Chandler and my Dad got to play Ko 'Olina one day ( the nicest and most expensive) on the island. Jerrel was doing a practice run at the Pearl before the tourney and than we were waiting for them at Ko' Olina beach to finish up. Just chillin
I am sad I didn't take any other pictures while they were here .his was the dad my dad flew out (valentines day-Chandlers Birthday) We went and ate at Blue Hawaii one of our most favorite for Acai Bowl and Panini Sandwiches..

Ergh so blurry...my dad and I kept laughing we couldn't get a good photos and hold still

It was so fun having them here and stay with us. It was go go go with work, school, more work, golf, Valentines day and a Birthday and the next day Chandler's family flew in for a week!


1 comment:
Your family must really love you! It seems like someone is always out there visiting! Wish it was me!
Post a Comment