Sunday, March 11, 2012

pix


Here's a sneak peak...I am just now slowly getting some of these photos back, but when we were home for Christmas we got family pictures taken! It was a fun day and funny! Surprisingly it wasn't miserably cold! Just a lil cold. Candice did a wonderful job and can't wait to see more even though its Spring now ;)

Whats up with the sons marrying blondes? We don't fit in..haha it makes us pop out! I guess Meag has to marry a blondie ;)
I am grateful to be apart of a beautiful and wonderful family! Im so lucky!

I love these women in my life!

2 comments:

stacy said...

So dang cute! I was just talking about you and chandler to Allan the other day...wondering how you two are. It has been way too long! I can't believe how long your hair has gotten, it is beautiful. I sure miss you guys...I will be sure to be better about posting. We need yo get together next time you are home visiting!

The Gleave's said...

Way cute family pictures!!