Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just another day in Paradise

Our Saturday St. Patty's day started out by making breakfast and then preparing to go to Laie to visit the temple. I was in Chandler's room steaming my dress and Chandler opens his closet nice and wide and doesn't even see what the Leprechaun left him. He was too busy standing to close looking up at all his shirts. I said to him, "what shoes you going to wear?" He said to me "why would you even ask that I don't even know what pants or shirt Im going to wear!" HA! Okay never mind then! I got the biggest smile on my face and he was so confused. He finally looks down at his shoes and was speechless and starring at this pot of gold for like 5 minutes. He wasn't expecting it. It was just kinda fun and cute. He said, "since we did we celebrate St. Patricks Day?!" .... Any reason to give gifts and write sweet nothings in a card, I'm all over it!We are cruising the back roads along the beach to Laie!

BeaUtiful! Wow I live here? Yes! I do still have to ask myself that!
PeAceful!
Gotta Love the wind! Ha! It does wonders for my legs! NOT!



I was thinking we were going straight to the beach after the temple up to Waiamea. So I took temple clothes and beach clothes...I scrounged up something in the car to play golf in...
We went out to Ko Olina where our friend is the Golf Pro.(we met him and his wife thru my bro Jerrel)So I look like a dork to say the least. I wish I had the proper clothes. Justin hooks it up for us! He gave me an hour and a half one on one lesson with these women's clubs we are looking to buy.
It felt so nice to swing the driver and have it Kill the ball! I was in heaven! Justin was so great to help me with the fundamentals of my posture, swing, and where to direct the ball! Check out the flex in the shaft? He said I have a strong swing ;) Justin was blown away by my golf skills ;) Come' on I don't have a pro golfer as a brother for nothing! He said there is no reason why I shouldn't be out at Ko Olina weekly for a round of golf! Sounds good to me!

Such a great day!! We went over to Justin and Donna's house afterwards then we all went to dinner!
Oh and don't worry, I couldn't walk, talk, move, cough, reach or do anything for two days after swinging that club! My back was killing me! Every little muscle in my back that I haven't used in years got used that day!

1 comment:

The Gleave's said...

Fun day! And what a nice wifey you are to leave him a pot of gold!