After my wonderful day in paradise post to this it definitely went from heaven to hell real quick. Sorry. WOW! Im not one to really share videos or repost something to spred the word, but this hit me hard! I have heard all this talk about Kony 2012 lately, but I had no idea what is was... Then I found this... Please take the time to watch the video and TRI to help out. It goes by very fast and you won't regret it! And it would be nice to see the American people also give credit to Pres. Obama for the good he DOES do! TRI has his signature and support for this movement!
Stuff like this...has my support for war. I can't believe I would ever say that. I usually think America should stay out of a lot of things we get involved in that I think is unnecessary in other countries. But my mind has been opened. (You will want to pause my music at the bottom of the blog to watch this video)
No comments:
Post a Comment