Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Spring break! Agh! I can breathe! Just ONE more month of school! A few months ago I checked flight prices from Vegas to Oahu for my Spring Break for my parents and saw that they were 400 bucks round trip. I called my Stepdad, Kenneth and told them they needed to come! He booked the flights that night! So I had been looking forward to them coming out here for a few weeks now! When we get visitors we do the SAME stuff every time. Or we find something new to do with one group of visitors and we want the next group to see it too! I'm okay with that though I love it!
The day they flew in(5am) we went to Sea Life park! I could go there everyday! I LOVE dolphins! They are such an interesting creature to me!
The show was way fun! Videos below!


This dolphin behind me was blowing circular bubbles



After we went to dinner to one of my favs..I knew my parents would love it... Haliewa Joes..The tree house restaurant. Never fails with the view!
We went and spent the day out at Ko Olina and went to the Aulani Disney Resort. We had a great time visiting with Chans Boss Mark and his wife Bonnie.(my moms good friends)
Of course had to get shaved ice!
Went to Lani Kai Beach- unloaded all the beach towels on my mom. We haven't been to Lani Kai is a few months. This beach is Stunning. Such a perfect day!




I Love this guy for some reason- lots! : )
My mom and I went shopping while the guys did their thing..We were at Neiman Marcus here and they had this decor feature thing with thousands of mirrors and butterflies- it was way cool!
Ha! That was the most exciting thing for us in that store!
We went to my other Fav restaurant. Maharani's! Indian food! Our new FAVORITE food!
We went to the zoo..
This hippo was right on the glass..weird-gross- it had like 10 hairs coming out of one follicle on its face!
giraffe's are some of my fav's too
Poor Violet the orangutan-she looked so sad
Resting with my beautiful mother!
Hanging out


We also did the submarine again! Thats so amusing to me too! Love it! We are so lucky to live in such a tropical warm place!


Here are some videos from Sea Life Park! This first video was awesome but I was too zoomed in so you can't see what the trainer did with the dolphin but they both came out of the water and both did back flips SO HIGH! e.n.j.o.y. (the last video is a good one!)







We had such a pleasant time with my parents here. We relaxed a lot and went with the flow. We did a lot, a lot of talking and catching up. It was so chill and so wonderful for me to have them here. Like I always say when I have visitors its what keeps me sane and able to stay here (so far from fan and friends.) Come again soon! As of now..we have no visitors planned to come. Lets us know whose next!?

4 comments:

Hogg Family said...

Of course YOU would notice 10 hairs out of one follicle on the poor hippo! hahaha Cracks me up! Glad you had fun with your mama and Kenneth!

The Gleave's said...

I'm next... JK, I wish! I bet it was so nice to have them there! And it looks like you guys had lots of fun going to all those awesome places.. I want to come to Hawaii!

Stephanie said...

My boys LOVED the videos!!! : ) maybe we'll be next!! : )

Stephanie said...

My boys loved watching the videos!!!! : ) maybe we'll be the next visitors!!! : )